Warm Fuzzies

Monday, May 22, 2006

I must admit, I am a little behind the times, with reading literature. Having a 5 year old, and a 3 year old has made reading anything other than Robert Munsch, Dr. Seuss and Adele Faber next near to impossible. However, I have just began reading the DaVinci Code, by Dan Brown; it was something I just couldn't resist.


Due to all of the coverage it has been receiving, I usually stay away from literature that has been talked about to pieces, but it looks so intriguing, I just couldn't resist. Since purchasing the book, I have not been able to put it down. I was very impressed about how Dan Brown engages his readers into action right from the first page to the last.

I'm one of those people that need to read the literature, before hitting the movie theatre. The novel always seems to be better at filling in the blanks, than the movie. I hope I am going to be pleasantly surprised. So far, the novel is living up to the fanfare. If the movie lives up to the novel, this will be a must see movie at the box office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home