Warm Fuzzies

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tackle it Tuesday-My Dishwasher










Special Thank You to Janice over at 5 minutes for mom for the fantastic meme idea! I'm sure many will thank you for this theme! From one paper collector to another!

My Project this week was to tackle is the top of my portable dishwasher, which has many uses and purposes, in our kitchen including my kids craft center which attracts paper, food and any kind of junk that doesn't have a home.


DISHWASHER BEFORE:






















DISHWASHER AFTER:








Join Us For Tackle It Tuesday!

Find out more about it here.

I will link to any of you who are also playing along, so add a comment and/or email me.

The project can be little or big – whatever you want. Basically, Tackle It Tuesday is about giving ourselves incentive, deadlines and satisfaction in getting our household tasks done.


This is raw, blogging vulnerability.


Some publish intimate details about their personal lives on the internet – but we are going to do something far more terrifying. We are going to photograph and publish the very corners, closets and piles of clutter and chaos that we are most ashamed of – the very places we work so hard for no one to ever see.

I want us to celebrate together the little steps of victory as other Tackle It Tuesday participants and I tackle each project, one by one.


Add your URL, so that we can share our Tackle it Tuesday Projects!

Thanks for the incentive Janice! Can't wait for us all to share!



4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home