Warm Fuzzies

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday Thirteen










Banner Courtesy of Chaotic Home

From a very early age, I was taught to be superstitious. I lived with my grandmother as a child, and she raised me. My grandmother believes hook line and sinker in the unknown, the mystical, and regards superstition as commonplace. I was raised to believe in many things that most people would laugh at, but was just normal for me. As a result, I am very in tune with the senses, know how to read the tarot, and have an open mind to anything not explainable. As a tribute to my grandmother, I am going to list 13 things that I am superstitious about.

Thirteen Things I am Superstitious About:

1. Black Cats. Never let a black cat cross your path...if you do, you are sure to have bad luck.

2. If a bird flies into your window, a death will surely follow.

3. When it is lightning outside, never talk on the phone or put your hands in water.

4. Never walk under a ladder is extremely bad luck.

5. Bad luck always comes in three's.

6. If you break a mirror, you will have bad luck for 7 years.

7. When it's a full moon, all the loonies are out.

8. Don't kill a spider, if you do, it'll rain.

9. Don't step on the cracks on the sidewalk, it'll break your mothers back.
(I know, a little OCD)

10. Never play with a Ouija board...Ouija always answers!

11. The number 666 is a baaaaaaddddd number.

12. If your ears are ringing, somebody is DEFINITELY talking about you.

13. I don't like the number 13. It's bad luck! Good thing this meme isn't called Friday Thirteen, or else I wouldn't have participated.


11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home